Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on null in /home/pgweb/xcontest.org/site/class/page/class.PagePhorumSection.php on line 704

Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on null in /home/pgweb/xcontest.org/site/class/page/class.PagePhorumSection.php on line 112

Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on null in /home/pgweb/xcontest.org/site/class/page/class.PagePhorumSection.php on line 112

Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on null in /home/pgweb/xcontest.org/site/class/page/class.PagePhorumSection.php on line 129

Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on null in /home/pgweb/xcontest.org/site/class/page/class.PagePhorumSection.php on line 704

Warning: Attempt to read property "name" on null in /home/pgweb/xcontest.org/site/class/component/class.ComponentLayout.php on line 53

Warning: Attempt to read property "name_url" on null in /home/pgweb/xcontest.org/site/class/component/class.ComponentLayout.php on line 54
Thread :: Extend IGC file import :: XContest.org - world of XC paragliding
X C o n t e s t   2 0 0 9

Forgotten password?

[Thread] Extend IGC file import

Extend IGC file import
Author:
Warning: Undefined array key 42943 in /home/pgweb/xcontest.org/site/class/page/class.OutputFilterDiscussion.php on line 68
Dagge
(+0) (-0) | Posted: 09.05.2023 * 14:42

I think the 14 day limit is to short, now when I imported my IGC-files from my XC tracer, some of them is to old. Even if they would not be accepted in the contest, I would be nice to have the statistics of my yearly flights.

0 posts
views: 88
Only logged users are allowed to add new posts.

Warning: Undefined array key "menuAdmin" in /home/pgweb/xcontest.org/site/class/component/core/class.ZenSiteComponent.php on line 253

Sections: